Fees & Regulations
WNMU will provide:
- 1 standard booth space;
- 10′ x 10′ canopy;
- 2 8′ Tables
- Vendors may provide their own floor-length tablecloths, WNMU will provide colorful plastic clothes.
Artisans will donate 10% of sales to WNMU
Vendor applications must be received no later than February 15th
Acceptance notification will be sent out by March 1st. Booth fees are due upon acceptance.
The following items can NOT be displayed, sold or dispersed: alcohol, firearms, pornography of any kind, controlled substances of any kind, drug related paraphernalia, and offensive and/or profane items. The Fiesta Latina logo is trade marked by Western New Mexico University and cannot be used on any merchandise without written consent of WNMU. WNMU has the sole authority to determine if a vendor has violated this policy, and if it is concluded this policy has been violated, the vendor will be removed for the remainder of the event without a refund of any of the vendor fee. Please discuss any questionable items in advance.
WNMU will collect, pay all applicable taxes.
No city vending permit is required.
Security is provided Friday and Saturday nights from 7:00 pm until 9:00 am and throughout the event open hours.
Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WNMU for any loss or damage to property. Please plan accordingly.
Eligibility for participation is determined by the following criteria
- B1 or B2 Visa for entry into the United States;
- Quality of the work;
- Generational tradition;
- Use of “natural” pigments/materials;
- Contemporary “undiscovered” artist who is worthy of recognition;
- All art must be made completely handmade by the artist.
Schedule and Stay
June 22 – 24, 2018
Artisans will be offered complimentary lodging in the WNMU campus residence halls
- WNMU maintains the right to remove any vendor that is in violation of the policies and rules of Fiesta Latina. This includes, but is not limited to, the laws of Silver City, New Mexico.
- WNMU reserves the right to refuse OR remove (prior to) or during the event any vendor whose products, intentions, or attitudes are not compatible with the family-oriented nature of Fiesta Latina.
- Re-selling or subletting your assigned booth space is not permitted.
- Exhibitors must be at least 18 years old.
- No pets are allowed on festival grounds.